Friday, November 22, 2013

Sylvia Browne Famous Medium Death

 Sylvia Browne died in the hospital. She wasnt looking healthy for a long time and had mentioned health issues on live tv, so this news is not surprising. Its unfortunate that she died at 77 , especially since she thought she had more time; she had predicted her own death to be at 88 yrs old. Condolences to her son Chris Dusfresne and the rest of her family.
 Friends of mine had tickets to a show coming up where they would have seen her live. Im sure many who had readings scheduled are as upset as my friend is.
 For those of you who wanted to have a reading with her, Im sorry, but there IS another option.
I know a great  natural-born medium. She keeps a low profile, does not want fame & charges a very fair price. She will only read occasionally if i recommend someone to her. I do Tarot Readings but if you want specifically a mediumship reading, I will hook you up w/her. Go to my website and contact me from there if you need an honest and accurate medium. http://www.IsisWing.com 

3 comments:

simplypsychics said...

Great blog love the post keep up the good work....I'll be back....

It's all about you! Find out about Love, Career, and Money.... Check out my website www.online-psychic-reading.org.uk/

Unknown said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free Removal black magic in london,uk | Psychic Service in London

Unknown said...

Telephone Physic Reading is defined as for solving all the problems which are related to your life.Sri Anganeya Astrologer is the best and the most suitable method Black Magic Remove Expert in UK | Negative Energy Remove Experts in London